The LinkedIn Outlook Toolbar allows any user to quickly and easily build a LinkedIn network from within Outlook, to invite known business contacts, to use the network for finding former colleagues and classmates, to find a job or hire through referrals and to develop business relationships. From the LinkedIn Outlook Toolbar the users will be able to stay connected to their networks and update the Outlook contacts any time someone in the network changes any contact information. Features include:
- Build your network selecting from people you email often
- See suggestions of who to invite based on email frequency
- Invite with one click to build your network faster
- Update your Outlook contacts with LinkedIn profile information
- Receive notifications when your contacts change their LinkedIn profiles
- See when people you e-mail frequently are not in your network
- See LinkedIn mini-profiles for everyone that emails you
- Use the LinkedIn dashboard to stay up to date with your network
- Access LinkedIn with one quick and easy click
LinkedIn Outlook Toolbar is a free software application from the Mail Servers subcategory, part of the Servers category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-29. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, Win2000, WinServer.
LinkedIn Outlook Toolbar (version 2.7.2) has a file size of 4.19 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 158 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.